Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read this document carefully! It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the George Washington Carver Innovations.com entity named on the invoice (“George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.” or “GWCI”) that will be provided to you (“Customer”) on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply (i) unless the customer has signed a separate formal purchase agreement with George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC., in which case the separate agreement shall govern; or (ii) unless other George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC standard terms apply to the transaction. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.’s sole discretion. Visit this page to review current terms and conditions of sale which are binding on you.
- Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.
- Governing law. This agreement and any sales thereunder shall be governed by the laws of the state of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
- Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC. Payment must be received by George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC. prior to George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.’s acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. GWCI may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon GWCI until accepted by GWCI. Any quotations given by GWCI will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. GWCI reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any product and/or to refuse to ship product to any customer for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, with or without prior notice.
- Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on GWCI invoice(s). Unless Customer provides GWCI with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to GWCI’s acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for GWCI’s franchise taxes and taxes on GWCI’s net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on GWCI’s invoice.
- Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from GWCI to Customer on shipment from GWCI’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by GWCI is GWCI’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer’s responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
- Warranties, Disclaimers. GWCI disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation implied warranties of mechantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition to these terms and conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
- Return Policies. GWCI products that are purchased directly from GWCI by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with GWCI’s guarantee in effect on the date of the invoice.
- Products. GWCI’s policy is one of ongoing product update and revision. While we do our best to ensure the information on our website is accurate to the best of our knowledge, product formulations and packaging may change without notice, and the product you receive may contain additional details or may differ from the product information available on this website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with the product you receive – including ingredient lists, allergen statements, warnings, and directions – before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this website. If you have any questions about product ingredients, allergen statements, warnings or directions, please contact GWCI or the product manufacturer directly. GWCI may revise and discontinue products at any time and is not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. GWCI reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
- Price Definitions and Promotions. “Retail price” is defined as the manufacturer’s suggested retail price. “George Washington Carver Innovations price” refers to the product’s non-promotional price on WellnessInNature.com. “Sale price” is a limited time promotional price for the product.
GWCI conducts periodic promotions related to shipping, products, and promotional codes. All offers are for a limited time only, and while supplies last. Offers cannot be applied to previous orders. Rain checks are not allowed. Acceptance of promotional codes is at the sole discretion of GWCI. Promotional codes offering percentile discounts shall only apply to the first $1,000 value of the order. GWCI reserves the right to cancel an order if it believes that a fraudulent or abusive order has been placed.
- Limitation of Liability. GWCI does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products for any reason. GWCI will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein.
- Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC., its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC.”) arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), GWCI’s advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and George Washington Carver Innovations, Inc. The arbitration shall be held in Kent County, Delaware at the office of George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC., by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405.
- Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. GWCI has separate terms and conditions governing re-sales.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
- Acceptance. By ordering any product from GWCI whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the “Acceptance of Contract Terms” contained elsewhere in the George Washington Carver Innovations, LLC. site.